Account Development Administrator (Full-Time Internship)
About this Position:
Please Note: This is a 6-Month Contract (Full-Time).
As our Account Development Administrator you will have the opportunity to drive a premier sales experience, drive process improvements and add value to the Account Development function overall by promoting Muley culture and managing team-wide projects.
Your close working relationship with both Account Development Representatives and Account Executives gives us a unique perspective into the sales experience, and you will have an integral role in helping the sales team execute on their sales funnel.
What are key focus areas for the AD Administrator?
- Finding new accounts for the AD team to leverage using different prospecting sources and tools
- Creating account intel within SFDC and tie that back to MuleSoft POV
- Finding contacts within accounts to go after by using different prospecting sources and tools
- Cleaning existing accounts
- Building net new accounts
- Optimising our current systems of record to support the sales process
- You will be very familiar with SalesForce and Google Sheets, the teams that you support (Account Development Representatives and Account Executives) and their specific needs.
- You will have a high-level understanding of what are the key industries, accounts and prospect profiles the MuleSoft AD function approaches.
- You will know the individuals in our team including our cross functional partners.
- You will be confidently working with our systems of record to pull, analyse and clean data
- You will be implementing processes to improve team efficiency and ensure we are running like a well-oiled machine
- You will be supporting or even driving some of our many AD projects
- Basic understanding of common CRM systems OR Google Sheets OR Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree with a track record of academic excellence (minimum 2:2 or above). Plus for any quantitative degree, such as Economics/Finance/Mathematics
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- A passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of MuleSoft
- Previous sales experience is not necessary
Back to top