Work Director, Lockbox
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Lockbox Work Director I - Specialist
Provide work direction to Lockbox employees. Ensure work is completed in an accurate and timely manner. Provide assistance and training as necessary.
- Assign and monitor daily functions to ensure work flow is efficient and accurate.
- Provide technical assistance, problem solving, and training to staff as necessary.
- Motivate all staff members to achieve the highest quality of work possible.
- Ensure that all departmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Prepare month-end billing report.
- Prepare initial package and supplies for new accounts.
- Maintain appropriate supplies for all accounts.
- Provide input to employee performance evaluations.
- Perform functional duties of department, as necessary.
- Monitor quality of work processed in the department.
- Typically requires one or two years of post-high school education and 3 to 5 years of technical experience.
- Requires a good working knowledge of departmental policies and procedures; detailed knowledge of workflow throughout the department; basic reading, writing and math.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to schedule and delegate work to meet deadlines; very good data checking ability; able to give clear and concise explanations to inquiries.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top