Transaction Banking Specialist
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Transaction Banking Specialist II
Responsible for providing client advisory, ongoing customer servicing and / or the day-to-day customer service for operational support of the Transaction Services business including Cash Services Operations. Roles at this level are responsible for routine operational work on a team that processes large volumes of transactions on a daily basis. Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation. Works independently but will have access to and work reviewed by team leads and supervisors as needed.
- Duties may include but not limited to: Managing transactions within a variety of bank systems including Cash Services Operations.
- Perform setups of other product within Cash Services Ops.
- May provide customer/technical support for assigned product.
- Review setup forms to be timely and accurate.
- Perform investigations of complex items related to out-of-balances, customer and 3 rd party inquiries.
- Troubleshooting are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review and monitor regular reporting and daily logs.
- Other duties as assigned by unit supporting.
- 2+ year experience in servicing cash management and other deposit services.
- Knowledgeable of overall payment systems and the related operations and good understanding of desktop applications.
- Excellent communication and written skills and attention to details.
- Must have 3 rd party vendor experience and comfortable working with Microsoft suites.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top