Third-Party Documents Administration, Associate /Assistant Vice President
- Charlotte, NC
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Provides support in gathering, compiling, system configuration and synthesizing information about processes and/or Third Party/Vendor Master Service Agreements contracts for Financial Operations of Americas (Procurement Operations of Americas). Supporting Legal, Sourcing and Third-Party Risk Management on Contract Documentation review and management.
- Assist with the activities related to system configuration, development, testing, deployment, administration, and monitoring of the FOA Systems, SharePoint(s) and related sites.
- Includes research, reporting on credit/vendor evaluations, statistics and logistics of processes, and performance metrics.
- Creates and analyzes various reports and provides recommendations, solutions and services in support of the Financial Operations of Americas organization.
- Delivering on Enterprise Applications, Program /Project(s) dedicated focus on Artificial Intelligence, Automation of Assignments, Simplification of process experience and strengthen data models/integrity.
- Produce moderately complex Monthly and Quarterly Reports
- Manage report production, generating Management Reports as scheduled
- Maintain report templates, manage development and enhancement requests.
- Data familiarity with multiple financial applications; thorough understanding of the attributes, interactions, and differences between each data source: Data flow through the data source (Processing input and output)
- Develop/enhance/support moderately difficult financial reports, leveraging automation when possible.
- Establish and maintain proper documentation
- Works on small to moderate assignments that require increased skill in multiple analytical / technical environments.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing basis
- This function will support assessments of current state, development, delivery and adherence to a strategic roadmap.
- Additionally, this function will support the operational execution of daily responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Accounting or Finance and Management Accounting exposure; 5+ years of related experience required
- Understand and review contract language, Master Service Agreements, Third Party Risk Assessments and Database Structure and Aptitude for data reporting
- Aptitude and experience in using and modeling Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Tableau)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand requirements to maintain a secure and accurate data environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Problem resolution skills with strong analytical skills, sound judgment and ability to work effectively with clients and technical staff
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Aptitude for application lifecycle support (processing input and output) and Sourcing Lifecycle.
- Must have working knowledge and experience developing solutions to access and display external data through SharePoint, Excel, Access and other tools.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Must have good knowledge compiling flowcharts and using flowcharting software (e.g. Visio).
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top