Technology Infrastructure Auditor, Associate/AVP
- Charlotte, NC
Sr. Auditor - Technology, Associate/AVP
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Associate/AVP Sr. Auditor - Technology position is a line management/individual contributor role within the Internal Audit for the Americas function. It reports to a Team Lead or Director, Senior Audit Manager.
The position is primarily responsible for issue validation on assigned audit engagements, with a focus on technology MRAs This includes supervision of the execution of assigned MRA/issues, including planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking and follow-up. You are responsible for internal stakeholder management and the supervision of and accountability for the quality of and judgment calls in audit work. We are searching for Senior Auditor with banking/financial services experience to join the team responsible for validating Technology and Operations identified issues and regulatory issues.
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
- Experience with large complex financial institutions or another highly-regulated industry
- Ability to lead and execute the full life cycle of an audit, from planning to audit close
- CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant professional certification highly desirable
- Experience with data analytics techniques and software such as ACL
- Demonstrate experience in IT application controls, business process control reviews, systems development / project reviews and IT general computer controls
- Critical thinking, analytical, and project management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior leadership, regulators, and staff at all levels, across both business and technology functions
- Ability to perform risk assessments and analyze risk trends at a macro level, identifying signs of changing risk levels and/or symptoms of process control breakdowns
- Ability to identify and understand controls in changing environments
- Strong oral and written communication, including the ability to write clear, concise, non-technical and persuasive risk evaluation reports
- Familiarity with one or more of the following areas is highly desirable:
- IP networks infrastructure (network topology, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention)
- Windows active directory (policies, structure, elements)
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, monitoring tools)
- Mobile technologies (data leakage prevention, BYOD security)
- Cloud Computing
- Standards / Frameworks (CoBIT 5, ITIL, ISO 15504, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 31000, ISO 38500, NIST series 800 guidance)
- Identify potential risk, including awareness of risks both within span of control as well as enterprise-wide
- Assign and review the work of audit team members for assigned engagements in coordination with Audit Director
- Assess the state of the governance, risk management, and control environment aspects relevant to that risk
- Report results in an effective and timely basis, leading to appropriate remedial action and ongoing management of risk
- Maintain compliance with audit methodology, while also operating within industry best practices, applicable regulations, and internal and external professional practice expectations
- You effectively manage stakeholder relationships to a mutually accountable, productive, supportive, and trusted level
- Act as a leader and role model and continuously improve self and department
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 + years of related IT Audit experience in private industry or public accounting
- You have previous experience auditing technology-related MRAs.
- You are knowledgeable about the financial industry and related markets, related regulatory bodies, and current industry events and trends
- You have a deep understanding of risk assessment, audit methodology, and IT audit execution
- You are proficient in technology as required for assigned areas (MS Office, audit data analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Other skills as required in assigned areas of responsibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top