Sr Software Engineer (.Net, Java)
- Charlotte, NC
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Sr. Software EngineerAssistant Vice President(.Net, Java)
- Lead team of Administrators and support Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, ServiceDesk) instances and associated user access privileges
- Lead Design and Implement enhancement of JIRA environment and integration with other systems
- Design real-time and batch integrations for the Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, ServiceDesk) with metadata applications such as Collibra and Archer, Replace the manual reporting processes with automated reporting processes
- Lead and enhance web portals built on .NET platform, Java batch jobs, data movement (ETL) with integration with JIRA platform APIs.
- Support backup and recovery strategies for Atlassian products
- Capture and evangelize tips / best practices for company to make the most effective use of Atlassian tools
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and implement Atlassian solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests; Provide JIRA training to users
- Develop/Integrate/Configure JIRA & Confluence plug-ins; Create custom web hooks and build integrations in other systems
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, Change Management Process, etc.)
- Manage migrations, periodic upgrades, patches, fixes, and continuous improvement/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years' programming experience in at least one of Java batch programs and .NET user interfaces
- 3+ Experience with administering Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence on Cloud and Single Sign on integrations
- 3+ Experience with development and managing Jira creating workflows, schemes, etc.
- 3+ Experience with API integrations to/from Atlassian products; Experience with installing various JIRA plug-ins such as Automation plug-in, Script Runner, zephyr etc.
- 3+ Experience with development and managing data movement, data mapping and ETL workload
- Familiarity with Windows and IIS servers & Unix/Linux administration
- Hands-on experience in advanced SQL
- Experience in version control management tools like bitbucket.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Solid analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and problem-solution skills
- Solid presentation and technical and non-technical communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish mutually productive and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and desire to learn and administer new tools & technologies quickly
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top