Sr. Software Engineer, Identity Federation - Single Sign-On
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Senior Software Engineer ( (Identity Federation - Single Sign-On), Assistant Vice President
Mid-level individual contributor with good knowledge and experience in programming languages, system utilities, database structures. Responsible for design, development, implementation, improvement and enhancement of Customer Identity and Access Management ecosystem leveraging Ping Identity products. Provide system architectural direction and recommendation, formulate system scope and objectives, apply the best security practices to design solutions that meet business requirements and solve the complex problems. Prepare detailed technical specs from which the programs will be written.
- Research, evaluate solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the system design. Formulate system scope and objectives. Evaluate software and system problems and recommend system improvements, new applications and develop plans to improve service. Perform analysis of existing code or design new solutions or may integrate purchased solution. Prepare detailed specs from which programs will be written, then develop codes, test, debug, document and deliver those programs. Organize the development of technical support standards. Demonstrate expertise in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies. - 70 %
- Initiate and develop innovative concepts to solve complex problems with little or no precedent; creates new opportunities to enable the use of new technology. Provide conceptual recommendations to other senior and high-level technical staff. May provide assistance or training to junior staff - 20%
- Serve as a consultant to management in new areas of the system, including enhancements, long-range planning or overall systems architecture. - 10%
- Bachelor or Master's Degree or similar experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- 4+ years of progressive professional software development experience.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and customer obsession drive.
- Knowledge and experience of Identity Federation (Single Sign-On), Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML2, OWASP Top 10, Content Security Policy.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of building Authentication and Authorization (including Multi-factor Authentication) with Ping Identity and Transmit Security products.
- Sharp analytical and troubleshooting abilities, design skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with minimum supervision, ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment, capable of multi-tasking effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of building, running, migrating and securing applications and services in AWS is a plus. AWS Certified Developer or Solution Architect is a big plus.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top