Sr. Software Engineer, Archer
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Agile GRC - Archer Senior Software Engineer
The SR software engineer is dedicated to the Agile Archer GRC program and will provide technical design, development, test and deployment for the Archer GRC platform. This person will have experience in software development on the Archer GRC platform.This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely within the Agile team environment and interact with GRC Product Owner, Scrum Master and Line of Business Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Collaborate with all Agile Team Sprints in order to design and develop and deliver to Epic/Story development to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) of the GRC Program.
- Java programming experience (w/ some html and java script). Writing triggers .java files, jsp custom screens, rest api integration for source and target feeds
- Cognos experience. Writing reports to report and extract data for business functions
- Oracle experience. Maintain the database, execute requested refreshes to other environments, data extraction
- System Infrastructure experience. Maintain the cognos and application server, understand development environment (docker, IDE), debug issues
- Product experience (config, admin, app internals, etc.). Understanding the product well enough to translate business requirements into deliverables
- Develop and enhance existing Archer applications for optimal performance and user experience with focus on high quality and predictable release cycles.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience and subject matter expertise on Archer GRC platform leveraging the following tools / technologies:
- Agile / Rapid Application Development (RAD) Methodology experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years designing and implementing solutions involving two or more of the following:
oArcherGRC platform versions 5-6.X.
oMicrosoft SQL Server
oMicrosoft Web Server Platforms Windows OS Services, etc.
oMicrosoftC#. NET Development environments
oExperience with Java / J2EE / JSP environments a plus
oUnix/ Linux, Windows
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear, logical reports, and instructions
- Works independently on assigned projects
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, project consultants and vendors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top