Sr. Integration Architect
- Raleigh, NC
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT integration architecture, integration standard models, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) portfolio and governance. Provides high level consultation for broad areas of technology to project efforts within various IT areas or external service providers. On-going publication of knowledge from the external industry trends and based practices is also a major role of this position.
• Expert/lead technical role.
• Defines and plans complex integration architectures for enterprise systems.
• Works on multiple projects as a project leader or as the subject matter expert.
• Works on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
• Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
• Provides technical leadership for developing and maintaining the bank's B2B, B2C and A2A integration architecture while serving as a focal point for integration architecture issues.
• Develops technical solutions and service delivery strategies to create scalable, stable services, ensuring that solutions meet with the Bank's business requirements.
• Responsible for enterprise-wide integration systems architecture, and balances the need for access against security and performance requirements. Sets and defines IT data architectural standards and practices. Ensures that infrastructure architecture and design are flexible and support the business needs. Facilitates consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management at the enterprise level. Leads/participates in the development of short and long-term infrastructure strategies to drive innovation, decrease speed to market, improve quality, and lower cost
• Defines integration architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, and applies accepted standards to technology projects. Participate and contribute in selecting/developing solutions that are aligned with the business needs and requirements.
• Provides consultation for broad areas of technology to projects efforts within various IT areas or external service providers. Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments. Maintains knowledge of external industry trends and standards.
• Takes a lead role for the development and maintenance of IT enterprise service bus architecture, standards and practices.
• Typically has 8 to 10 years of experience with large and complex system integration architecture.
• Knowledgeable in most aspects of designing and constructing Service Oriented Architecture.
• Focuses on enterprise wide SOA model and interface design.
• Education Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top