Sr. Fraud Analyst
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Senior Fraud Analyst I
Review high volume of new credit card and unsecured consumer loan applications while utilizing Bank authorized tools to assist in the detection of fraudulent indicators.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast past environment
- Demonstrates focus and high quality of work
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze information and take appropriate action
- Determine action to be taken based on predefined procedures to limit fraud exposure
- Respond promptly and professionally to internal and external customers regarding resolution of open issues
- Ability to communicate with potential customers, outside financial institutions, and internal customers
- Ability to identify fraud trends and escalate appropriately to mitigate loss
- Maintain and protect customer confidential information
- Maintain daily/monthly performance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have prior fraud experience and the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Must have strong investigative skills, listening and problem resolution skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as interdependently.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change, and be highly flexible and quality focused.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top