Sr. Business Analyst Computer Operations
- Phoenix, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Sr. Business Analyst - Computer Operations
Responsible for supporting the Computer Operations Department with day to day operational support. Applies specific knowledge related to Production Batch Services and Technology Operations Support with the ability to resolve issues, identify areas for improvement and ensuring alignment to established procedures. Working closely with management and business partners to implement and lead new projects as part of MUFG's strategic vision.
- Ensure the operation adheres to established procedures and practices
- Support in defining and leading operational procedures based on industry standards and standard methodologies
- Support in developing procedures for establishing automated workflow processing priorities and efficient data center operations efforts
- SLA Management support of Production Support jobs
- Business analysis functionality to improve existing processes and translate business requirements into IT services and projects
- Drive business engagement activities with business partners seeking to expand services using the organizations tools, processes and functions
- Apply corporate governance polices/procedure in reducing and or remediation of business risk
- Proven success understanding and managing an IT operations environment which carries out all tasks in a timely and reliable way
- Experience in Enterprise IT operations, monitoring practices and technologies for successful IT service delivery
- Knowledge of Production Batch Scheduling and Transmission Services, along with the applications associated within the function - CA7, CA Autosys, Tidal, Netcool, Sterling, Tivoli, JAWS, Service Now
- Experience in ensuring a consistent process is in place for analyzing and processing notifications, warnings and alerts for Event Management
- Experience in preparing and managing of KPI reports and metrics for a multi-functional teams
- Strong process documentation and data analysis skills
- Experience in working with application management, senior leaders and line mangers in heavily matrixed environments with the ability to influence and inspire change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient with applying Service Operations concepts to industry standard frameworks and leading standard methodologies to improve business performance
- Proven success in people soft, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Requires In-depth IT Operations and Production Support knowledge
- Bonus points for PMO certification in Project and or any corporate governance certifications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top