Software Engineer, Oracle Business Intelligence
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
OBIEE Admin/Developer, Analyst
- Admin Duties 75% - Install and configure Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 11g and 12c software on Windows and Linux. Support general health of the software and server such as troubleshooting, clearing up temp space and purging log files. Perform scheduled critical security patching or upgrades. Respond to adhoc inquries about the system including usage patterns, security configuration and other audit-related activities. Perform code migrations of RPD, web catalog and miscellaneous configuration changes.
- Development Duties 25% - Design and develop RPD and web catalog dashboards and reports in response to business requirements. Write SQL for analysis and development unit testing. Participate in designing interfaces of ODI addition/customization of data sources, dimensions & facts. Meet with Analysts to understand business and technical requirements; collaborate with team members on finding solutions with best practices. Write technical design documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Foundational knowledge of Linux and shell scripting, OBIEE, and Fusion Middleware including Web Logic Admin Console and Enterprise Manager. Knowledge of data warehouse modelling and performance tuning techniques in an Oracle environment. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to work with team members in remote locations, including offshore, attending meetings in late or early hours. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Prefer: Experience with standardized or automated processes such as scripted code migrations, RPD connection pool changes, RPD XML patching, and web logic scripting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top