Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Software Engineer, Analyst
We are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of ERP Software Engineer in our Corporate Functions Technologies group to work closely with the Corporate Controllers, Tax and Transfer pricing organizations for enhancing the Procure to Pay, Record to Report and General Ledger functions of our ERP systems. The corporate Functions Technologies group is responsible for continuously improving internal customers' processes through technology-aided solutions, delivering enhancements for enterprise applications, and providing functional expertise for Oracle ERP applications during project initiatives.
You should have hands-on experience in either of the following combinations of core/supporting ERP development tools (a) Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF, Reports, BI Publisher Unix, XML, Java or (b) PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, nVision. You should also have hands-on experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing). You should solid experience in database technologies using SQL, PL/SQL.
You should be able to successfully engage with business partners in both a project and critical systems support environment. You should have the demonstrable ability to work effectively in a disciplined environment while showing initiative in dedicatedly improving organizational processes. You will demonstrate strong verbal and analytical skills to support this function from a technology perspective.
- Administer Oracle ERP financial applications such as Peoplesoft, EBS or Fusion by performing the following tasks
- Installation, Security Vulnerability patching, lower environment refreshes, vendor patch application, File system archival and clean-up, Shutdown and boot services to support patching, Validate servers after patching, Monitor environment health and coordinate with teams to resolve issues, Certify, validate and administer client tools associated with ERP platform, Shell scripts, Code migration, configuring job schedulers, configuring and administering multiple tiers of application like web server, app server, db server, task server, process scheduler etc.
- Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, Systems and Integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Closely collaborate with onshore and offshore technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner
- Interact with application vendors such as Oracle on Service Requests
- Support regression testing on projects by running batches and providing output results for validation
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, test cases)
- Provides status updates to the management of planned deliverables
- Assist management of major risks and issues through effective and proper escalation of concerns
- BS or equivalent degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated competency of 3 to 5+ years administering Oracle ERP applications using either combination of the following tools (a) Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF, Reports, BI Publisher Unix, XML, Java or (b) PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, nVision.
- Hands-on experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Experience in database technologies using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them concisely to foster project team collaboration.
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with proven attention to detail.
- Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and providing solutions.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Must be a team-player, with positive work ethic.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses
Back to top