SharePoint Developer, Analyst
Join a financial group that's as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. As the 5th largest bank in the world, our diverse team is connected by a common ambition to create change for the better-from forging more dynamic career paths to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world's most trusted financial group.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world's leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with over 3,000 locations in more than 50 countries. The Group has over 180,000 employees and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing. MUFG aims to "be the world's most trusted financial group" through close collaboration among our operating companies and flexibly responding to all of the financial needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world. MUFG's shares trade on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York stock exchanges. For more information, visit https://www.mufg.jp/english
Job Description: SharePoint Developer
In this role, the successful candidate will have the responsibility for SharePoint 2013 system and its apps. Acting as SharePoint developer and administrator, you will be requested to:
- Design and develop solutions that leverage the use of out-of-the-box Microsoft SharePoint 2013 functionality and capabilities.
- Design and develop SharePoint Apps by using InfoPath forms and Nintex workflows
- Fluent with SDLC, development best practices and full ownership of PLC deliverables including functional, design and operational documentation.
- Apply best and advanced programming concepts to design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate highly complex programs for functional areas.
- Serve as the development lead on assigned projects.
- Independently execute on multiple projects concurrently, monitor activity, progress and meeting deadlines, requiring efficient and strong project and day-to-day time management skills
- Plans and configures as appropriate, solutions, content management, document libraries, and service applications and maintain a SharePoint environment to meet the Bank's requirements for information security, disaster recovery and compliance
- Understands business requirements, goals, and risks in order to formulate, define and document technical scope and objectives of projects.
- Conducts end-user training on the use of SharePoint applications.
- Own and manage the SharePoint Data Governance to house all pertinent artifacts including data dictionaries/metadata, regulatory required governance supporting documentation and schedules.
- Work closely with Program Management Office and Project Managers and report status of the activities, communicates effectively and on a timely basis to all shareholders
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- 3-5+ years' experience in web-based application development
- Experience and knowledge of developing out-of-the-box applications for SharePoint 2013 Enterprise.
- Experience in databases such as: SQL Server and access databases.
- Experience in project and team management, project coordination or management, collaboration with external and internal clients.
- Experience in a VMware virtualized server environment.
- Experience of SharePoint system administration and user management
- Bachelor's degree in IT- related field and equivalent combination of education and related experience
Notice: The above information on this job description has been described to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents. Other duties and responsibilities not specifically described may be assigned from time to time, consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities of the incumbent.
MUFG has been providing global banking solutions in Canada for more than 60 years. Based in Toronto, with offices in Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver, along with our affiliates, MUFG Bank Canada offers Canadian and international clients a full range of wholesale corporate banking services in areas such as project finance, capital markets, syndicated loans, securitization, treasury management, fixed income securities and cash management. Our financial expertise serves clients in a number of industries including power and utilities, metals and mining, chemicals, retail, TMT (technology, media and telecom), automotive and transportation, oil and gas, and diversified industrials.
For more information, visit https://mufgamericas.com/canada-hq
The receipt of this application by MUFG Bank, Ltd., Canada Branch ("MUFG Canada Branch"), does not imply or guarantee employment. MUFG Canada Branch is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other aspect of employment on the basis of the grounds enumerated in the Canadian human rights act. In addition, MUFG Canada Branch complies with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. MUFG Canada Branch provides accommodation to individuals in accordance with the requirements outlined in the Canadian human rights act and the Canada Labour Code.
Back to top