Senior Software Engineer (.Net, C#) Assistant Vice President
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Senior Software Engineer, Assistant Vice President
Experienced Technology Software Engineer needed to lead development efforts for large team working on project and maintenance activities. The candidate must have experience being a technical lead and with assigning and managing work efforts for a development group. The candidate should have experience configuring, extending, and supporting the Finance systems.
The candidate should also have experience with database programming including developing stored procedures, database triggers and database packages using PL/SQL. A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position. The candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional teams with direction from senior management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
- Support systems that integrate with existing enterprise applications, legacy systems and determine the Infrastructure approach to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences.
- Work with operations staff to define an operational framework which defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups.
- Plan and organize the development of technical support standards; as well as, evaluate software and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements.
- Provide conceptual guidance to other senior and high level technical experts.
- Perform systems design and analysis; develop code to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems, users and applications components.
- 4+ years of experience with application development and support
- 4+ years of experience with .Net framework, ASP.Net, C#
- Experience with Financials ERP systems (i.e. PeopleSoft; Oracle; SAP) a plus
- Excellent knowledge of analysis and design patterns
- Knowledgeable on SDLC/SCM
- Full life-cycle development in a commercial environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 4-5 years related experience programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to maintain transparency on work efforts and to ensure design and implementation is understood by all team participants
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills and time management skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience. Able to present complex issues and solutions to mixed audiences, where necessary resolving conflict and complexity by delivering practical solutions
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top