Senior Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - Director
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most-trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Responsible for developing new commercial credit relationships and managing a portfolio of complex credit relationships. In conjunction with a credit executive, structures transactions and assists credit executive in obtaining credit approval. Works with clients to present solutions to short and long term strategic objectives. May act as agent in complex multi-bank syndicated transactions.
- Business Development: Focus on the achievement of new business goals, as determined by manager. Call on a qualified list of prospects and referral sources with calling activity goals set by manager. Demonstrate the ability to advance the sales process with prospects.
- Financial: Responsible for increasing annual NOI of existing portfolio, as well as contributing towards region's annual new business goal.
- Normally requires 7-10 years in commercial banking.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills (both internal and external).
- Strong understanding of credit underwriting and structuring.
- Clear understanding of both bank and capital markets products.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to both lead a team and work as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top