Risk Analytics and Tech Enablement - Associate
Risk Analytics and Tech Enablement - Associate - 10030957-WD
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
The RATE Assistant Vice President (AVP) is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and technology requirements for supporting the risk reporting program.
Specifically applies statistical and quantitative methods to create relevant metrics to inform leadership of trends and risks - Develops aggregation methodologies to consolidate qualitative and quantitative data points into Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Process Indicators (KPIs) - Creates probabilistic "what-if" scenarios to provide leadership with different options for remediation - Manages programs and projects by building consensus across different groups, identifying key risks and formulating solutions
- Coordinates with stakeholders to develop information risk reporting dashboards
- Performs independent review and challenge of front-line unit risk report content based on their own analysis
- Prepares independent information risk management reporting to the Board and Executive Committees
- Consumes threat intelligence information, risk and threat libraries, and other control libraries to provide an aggregated view of risk across the enterprise
- Works closely with the Analytics and Reporting teams to collect and analyze aggregate risk information
- Determines critical information risk themes and escalates to senior management to drive risk reduction
- Partner management and working across various parts of the organization
- Communicates information risk matters to senior management
- Maintains subscriptions to information sharing sources (US-CERT, FS-ISAC)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3 + years of related experience
- Confirmed knowledge of information risk management analytics and reporting
- Experienced in leading tools and technologies and producing reports for risk analytics
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and its regulations / laws
- Understanding of control and risk management concepts and knowledge of the operational aspects of the information risk business
- Knowledge of risk management policies, methods, standards, processes, governance models, and industry standard risk analysis approaches
- Knowledge of current industry trends in IRM
- Tableau, Database design and implementation (Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams and SQL) , Statistics, Quantitative modeling
- Storytelling with data, able to collaborate well with internal and external partners
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job : Risk
Primary Location : ARIZONA-Tempe
Job Posting : Jan 3, 2020, 8:46:23 PM
Shift : Day
Schedule : Full Time
Back to top