Reporting Shared Service / Risk Reporting Production Analyst, AVP
- Tempe, AZ
Discover this rewarding opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Manage timely collection of key risk data for risk management from various data providers/system of record and ensure its accuracy and consistency as the first defense for data quality of the Reporting Shared Service Group. Perform risk data aggregation and work with Risk Reporting Content SMEs and report owners to design report visuals and then be responsible for producing them for weekly, monthly, and quarterly risk reports.
Major Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform data aggregation to produce periodic and regular reports in support of routine and ad-hoc risk reporting for governance committees, risk senior managers, business line leaders, and examination officers, regulators, and Home Office
- Work closely with Risk Technology, Data Management, and Risk Reporting Content SME's to design report visuals within a report production application like Tableau and WDesk by managing data sourcing process and then being responsible for producing them for weekly, monthly, and quarterly risk reports. This requires frequent interactions with various data providers and stakeholders to ensure timely data collection and report production to deliver final report to users as scheduled.
- Ensure a robust control environment by documenting, maintaining and adhering to operating procedures, including performing periodic testing of source data, formulas, and queries to ensure they are working as intended; performing visual and reasonableness checks/validations and researching unusual variances; registering data issues in enterprise data management system and work with data management analyst to resolve.
- Support Risk Report Content SME's by providing supporting data, producing report visuals, and data mining for analysis.
- Work with SME's to introduce a new report or enhance existing report by set up or streamline data sourcing and aggregation processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree with excellent people skills.
- 2-3 years' experience in financial industry is preferred.
- Must be able to interact and collaborate with various people in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-tasked and prioritize
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
- Excellent MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) proficiency is required
- Proficiency in Tableau and WDesk preferred
- Experience in non-financial risk area such as Information, Operational, and Compliance Risk preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and follow-through or escalate as appropriate
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top