Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Reporting to the Information Reporting Manager, this mid-level position will support senior reporting analysts and management in a highly complex and collaborative environment to create reports and dashboards using Business Objects and Tableau that support finance, operations, and information technology.
- Assist in migrating legacy processes using MS-Access and Excel into SSIS packages.
- Create SSIS packages needed for data transformation and loading into SQL data mart.
- Address adhoc reporting requests using Business Objects, Crystal Reports or Tableau dashboard.
- Create moderate to complex queries to join data from multiple tables, merge data from different systems using Excel and acquire a deep understanding of what the data means, in order to build and automate meaning and actionable reporting.
- Analyst will also contribute to business improvement projects that enhance automation, quality, and/or efficiency.
- This position will interface directly with managers to gather reporting requirements, fulfill ad-hoc requests, and evaluate existing reporting to determine best course of action for new requests.
- In addition, this position may require analytical functions including identifying trends and anomalies, identifying root cause, and presenting recommended solutions to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of banking operations or other financial industry experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with reporting tools like Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business Objects and MS-Access
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with database tools like TOAD, Microsoft SQL Server, MS-Access
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with SQL including autonomously writing freehand SQL statements that are moderate to complex. Strong skillset in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Some experience or exposure to financial data reporting. Detail-oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision
- Understand requirements to maintain a secure and accurate data environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top