RAO Coordinator, Assistant Vice President
- San Francisco, CA
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Reporting into the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Deputy Head of Regulatory Affairs, this position will be responsible for serving as a coordinator for ongoing supervisory and examination for the U.S. licensed banking operations of MUFG Americas. This includes supporting the exam managers in the execution of the end to end regulatory exam management, coordination of scheduled meetings with bank management and executives, along with evaluating management responses and monitoring the status of remediation of regulatory issues.
- Support end-to-end regulatory exam management, including meeting scheduling, organization of document productions, responding to regulatory requests for information, and drafting meeting summaries/minutes
- Provide support to RAO Team Leaders/Managers on regulatory exams and executing assigned tasks on exams.
- Prepare MIS reports on exams activities to RAO Management and Executives.
- Engage with Business Unit and other key stakeholders to monitor open issues (MRA/MRIAs), remediation activities and key milestones, and issue escalation
- Build relationships with all primary regulators and examination staff
- Communicate with Tokyo HO stakeholders, including, but not limited to, MUFG Bank Global Planning Division and MUFG Government and Regulatory Affairs Office
- Background inregulatoryrelations and knowledge of heightened regulatory environment
- 5-7years'experience indiversebanking businessroles, including regulatory/audit reviews or exam management.
- Stronganalyticalskills andproblemsolvingcapabilities
- Strongcommunication andpresentationskills
- Strongworkethic,abilitytomakedecisions,andworkundertight deadlines
- Strong skills in Microsoft office including Power point presentations preparations and MIS reporting
- Bachelor Degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top