Project Management in Business Solution Team
- Charlotte, NC
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Major role of Business Solution Team (BST) is to lead operation related system development project as business side lead/BA and PM. Some of the initiatives are related to Tokyo HO developments and some of them are pure US developments. Team handles 30 to 40 initiatives constantly.
The staff will work with the Promotion unit lead to support BST members and facilitate the achievement of BST initiatives by establishing and communicating task strategy, process/best practices, procedures, tracking and reporting mechanisms. Meet changing business needs due to reorganization, compliance and regulatory issues, changing technologies, and market/industry factors. Support weekly reporting cycle to management.
- Be the empowering leader for assigned projects through detailed planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to completion.
- Ensure successful implementation of assigned projects through daily monitoring of operational aspects and gaining consensus from stakeholders.
- Promote high-quality standards by implementing processes and methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Create and maintain status materials and reporting mechanisms that are intuitive, informative, and facilitate a true understanding of task scope, timelines, progress, issues, and risks.
- Leverage data to identify significant metrics/trends.
- Maintain and leverage BST policy/guidance documentation and support to facilitate teamproductivity.
- Promote best practices, standardization/consistency, simplicity, risk mitigation, transparency, and continuity
- Prepare/contribute to various administrative reports.
- Assist with general administrative duties.
- Help with orientation/training of new resources.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Three or more years of project management experience
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently
- Advanced communications skills (written and oral); ability to effectively convey ideas in various formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish meaningful working relationships.
- Flexible to the change, positive to the new opportunity and improvement
- Extreme organizational skills necessary to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC, project management methodologies.
- Strong Business Analysis skillset
- Strong Excel experience (e.g. formulas, macros, charts, data analysis); PowerPoint
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top