Operational Risk Specialist
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Technology Risk and Control Analyst, AVP
The Technology Governance Risk and Control Office is a critical risk function within OTA front line aspiring to provide outstanding risk and controls governance support and is pivotal in driving risk culture and discipline within OTA and the business groups it enables.
We are looking for a Technology Risk and Control Analyst who is reciprocal and passionate about providing technology and information security risk management. In this role you will play a key role in ensuring the development and execution of the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Business Process Methodology (BPM), and Self-assurance activities. You will also carry out risk management activities including risk identification, risk assessment, control review, risk mitigation consultation, and risk analytics as needed. You will also participate in the buildout of risk metrics, scorecards, and reporting to senior management.
- You will execute control testing methodologies to ensure effective controls
- You will support implementation and sustainment of the technology control framework
- You will support operational risk and control self-assessment process. (RCSA)
- You will evaluate and benchmark MUFG technology controls execution against outstanding standards.
- You will provide consult on encouraged controls and actual controls design and efficiency
- You will ensure control gaps have accurate risk management plans in place (corrective action, risk acceptance and or critical issue)
- You will provide quality risk analysis and risk mitigation recommendation.
- You will support the reporting of muo2hKPI and KRI's for control testing activities
- 4+ years of experience in information technology, information security, risk management control review and/or audit experience
- Knowledge of financial services, technology and information security control standards and related regulations.
- Knowledge of best practices and frameworks such as: COSO, COBIT, NIST-800-53, and ITIL in complex environment
- Experience and knowledge of risk governance frameworks, enterprise policies and procedures.
- Experience in risk identification, assessment, analysis, management and reporting
- Knowledge of industry trends in risk management
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving. Identify, anlsysize and apply/recommend practical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment, and influence across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, adaptability, challenge and influence are meaningful.
- Strong planning, organizing skills, ability to multitask and take care of varied workload.
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Bachelor's of Arts or Bachelors of Science
- Knowledge of financial institution processes, products and risk.
- Risk, Information Security and of Technology Certifications desired, but not required. (CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CSX, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top