Network Security Engineer - (Hybrid-Cloud)
- Dallas, TX
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
As part of Enterprise Information Security organization, role would be a combination of engineering as well as Operations, supporting network security infrastructure and program.
- Design, build, operate and maintain network security infrastructure (e.g. Firewalls, VPNs) with focus on AWS Cloud Services.
- Assess risk and implement solutions.
- Respond and resolve production issues.
- Develop network security controls and standards.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in technology with emphasis on cyber security.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP) and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of modern security principles and its practical applications.
- Knowledge and experience operating AWS network services (e.g. VPC, Security Group), firewalls (e.g. Check Point) and IPsec VPNs.
- Knowledge and experience with programming language to automate tasks (e.g. Python)
- Ability to quickly shift focus based on business demand signals.
- Experience working in complex and large-scale environment.
- Must be able to sustain and operate in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional ability to own and execute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience operating in hybrid-cloud environment.
- Knowledge and experience with SEIM or log management solutions.
- Experience working in financial services industry.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top