Liquidity Risk Monitoring & Analytics Associate/AVP
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The selected candidate would be responsible for measuring, monitoring and analyzing the company's liquidity risk exposure on a day-to-day and long-term basis for various financial products.
- Oversee liquidity risk monitoring and analytics.
- Manage liquidly risk EWI's, cash flow stress testing and limits framework for the Bank, IHC and subsidiaries.
- Monitor developments in regulatory guidelines, assess requirements and implement compliant solutions.
- Prepare and present reports and supplemental information for committees and regulatory requests.
- Contribute to continuous development and enhancement of existing framework.
- Assist in review and challenge and independent assessment analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis to support various requests.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of bank liquidity risk experience
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, technical, communications, and interpersonal skills
Join us as we evolve our organization to become
more agile, innovative and inclusive!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top