Lead Software Engineer
- Dallas, TX
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
This is a dynamic, multi-faceted role where you will apply your engineering skills to implement technology that makes a difference to our customers. You will be working as part of a highly skilled specialist team of fraud technology experts who work closely with the Enterprise Fraud Management (EFM) business and other IT application teams. Incumbent will be dedicated to helping design and implement strategic fraud technology solutions while managing a portfolio of fraud systems, all with the aim to support and establish relevant fraud intelligence and controls for our EFM team. We work within an agile framework with small teams in a flat structure.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of experience in fraud detection and prevention technology in banking or financial services (THREATMATRIX, BIOCATCH, EMAILAGE, ADDRESS DOCTOR, EARLY WARNING SYSTEM preferred)
- Experience working within a cyber security domain (desirable)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS & AZURE to stand up cloud infrastructure and managing SaaS applications.
- Experience with LINUX and WINDOWS administration
- Strong experience with common programming languages, such as Java, to build things such as Restful APIs
- Experience working across the full SDLC, from requirements gathering through to design, build and ongoing ops
- Experience with solution design and architecture
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with the full Atlassian suite (CONFLUENCE, JIRA)
- Experience with ITIL, CA IDENTITY PORTAL, SERVICE NOW and ticketing workflows (preferred)
- Creative problem solver and willing to think outside the box
- Self-motivated and driven
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top