KYC Business Systems Analyst, Assistant Vice President
- Jersey City, NJ
Systems Business Analyst, AVP
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
- Support the Bank's Compliance Program by monitoring transaction activity and escalating actual or potentially suspicious activity for follow-up investigation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Work closely with compliance, technology, and business personnel, and would be expected to quickly gain an understanding of the firm's businesses and the rules and regulations under which the firm operates.
- Lead or participate in field discussions with business line management and, where necessary, communicates and/or escalates all issues requiring the business line's or senior management's immediate attention, respectively.
- Interact with Technology during BRD, FRD, UAT Testing and Production support stages.
- Gather business requirements and functional specifications for projects
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training) and User support post production Go Live.
- Liaise with User groups and support teams for execution of User Acceptance Testing Person Requirements
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Perform detailed Business Analysis as needed
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Over 5+ Years of Experience in Banking and Finance domain
- Prior experience working on BSA/AML related Compliance projects, specifically on Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Risk Rating (CRR) systems is a must.
- Good knowledge of Project Management Life cycle, SDLC specifically in software Requirements analysis, design, development, preparation of test plan, and test cases.
- Strong understanding of US PATRIOT Act, Fin CEN CDD Rule, BSA / AML requirements (e.g. CIP requirements; difference between CDD and EDD; etc).
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Relevant Client On boarding experience and appreciation for due diligence operations and on boarding applications / systems is preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL including creating SQL queries on demand , extracting data using SQL and reporting.
- Ability to collaborate with others, the ability to manage projects and processes, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong Microsoft skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independent and yet still be team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be assertive
- Organized with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
- Strong Analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top