Jr. Axiom Software Developer
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Jr. Axiom Software Developer, Analyst
An enthusiastic individual with 3 to 4 years experience who is interested in building/configuring regulatory reporting applications in banking / financial industries using Axiom Regulatory Platform. The individual should have exposure to bank products, detail oriented and can work under the guidance of senior staff to deliver quality software solutions using SDLC or Agile methodologies.
Good communication and PL/SQL skills are required.
Experience in Financial Regulatory Reporting (FR Y-9C, FFIEC 031, CCAR, 2052a etc) and AxiomSL tool is a plus.
- Translating functional/detailed design specs into development artifacts
Provide technical support, data analysis, bug analysis, resolution and patch testing.
- Write and execute unit test cases.
- Learn and work on configurations and reports in AxiomSL Contorller View.
- Deliver high quality documentation for development artifacts, migration, implementation, testing and support.
- Troubleshoot production issues and assist with performance testing.
- College degree, preferably a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field or the equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Good understanding of datawarehouse and reporting technologies
- Basic knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Knowledge of AWS components and deployment of software is a plus
- Prior experience with Regulatory Reporting software such as WKFS OneSumX, Lombard, OFSAA or Moody's Risk Authority is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top