Japanese Corporate Banking (JCB), Junior Relationship Manager, Analyst (Bilingual in English and Japanese)
- Atlanta, GA
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
- Maintaining and servicing existing portfolio as junior relationship manager
- Developing banking business with existing and new customers,
- Driving bank-wide project especially on foreign correspondent banking business.
- Develop a carefully balanced strategic and operational business plan including objectives, product plan, marketing and sales plan, operating policies and performance measurement systems for the department under the general guidelines provided by the Managing Director. Face customers to;
- maintain relationship and accounts, understanding customers' business, organization and banking transaction
- develop new business such as commercial loan, deposit, transaction banking, foreign exchange and derivative
- negotiate terms and conditions for maximizing profitability as well as minimizing risk.
- Support Senior RMs by acting as liaison between Atlanta Office, Japanese Corporate Banking (East) in NY and Product Office in NY, Head Office in Tokyo and MUFG's other branches/affiliates in order to develop new business and/or drive bank-wide project.
- Such project will include creating or changing rule/procedure, fee table, management /organizational structure especially on foreign correspondent banking business.
- Support the Bank's strong relationship banking culture through ongoing customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
- Perform and coordinate other duties and projects as assigned by Managing Director or Senior RMs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Economics or equivalent work experience required. MBA / CFA preferred
- 1 years of professional experience; banking experience in U.S. and international marketplace is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial aptitude and broad analytical ability.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including excellent business writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of domestic and foreign financial markets and products, including nonbanking financial institutions.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top