IT Audit, Analyst
IT Audit, Analyst - 10031060-WD
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The IT Audit,Analyst position is a staff role within the Internal Audit function for the Americas (IAA). The staff role reports to a Director (Senior Audit Manager). The Information Technology (IT) Audit Analyst is generally an introductory audit role primarily responsible for executing Internal Audit assigned procedures / tasks focused on IT application audits, within the planning, fieldwork, and reporting audit phases. This position does not manage staff. Travel required with an estimated range of 10-20% varying on the location of the incumbent and key staff, partners, and audit geographies.
An IT Audit, Analyst is responsible for independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to improve a firm's operations by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Special reviews may also be conducted, as requested by senior management, and the incumbent may also be involved in strategic business reviews. You are responsible for following established guidelines and identifying and resolving problems.
Execute an efficient and effective program of audit work including aspects, such as:
- Participate in interviews of process owners to develop understanding of IT and business processes.
- Test key controls; their compliance with the firm's policies and procedures; and evaluate internal controls' design and effectiveness.
- Use independence of thought and at the same time, refer more complex problems to supervisors or other subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Contribute to work flow or process change and redesign, and to form a strong basic understanding of the specific product or process under review.
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration.
- 1-3 years of internal or external audit or risk management experience.
- Some experience relating to auditing information systems preferred.
- Exposure to the financial industry and related markets desirable
- Familiarity with risk assessment, audit methodology, and execution.
- Familiarity with Industry Guidelines / Practices (FFIEC, COBIT, COSO, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology as required for assigned areas (MS Office, audit data analytics, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited required direction and mentorship.
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects and teams.
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner.
- Team oriented individual.
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature.
- Maintain personal and professional competency through appropriate participation in professional, organizations and continuing education opportunities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job : Finance
Primary Location : CALIFORNIA-Woodland Hills
Other Locations : CALIFORNIA-San Francisco
Job Posting : Dec 18, 2019, 5:16:34 PM
Shift : Day
Schedule : Full Time
Back to top