Internal Audit - Transformation, Vice President
Internal Audit - Transformation, Vice President - 10028880-WD
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
The IT Audit Transformation Control Advisory & Assurance, Vice President reports to the Director of IAA Transformation Control Advisory & Assurance to work worth the Transformation Program teams as a 3rd line participant and advise them on managing Transformation Program related risks and controls.
- You assist the Director to develop Audit risk and control review program for the Transformation Program
- You assist the Director to prepare presentation materials related to the Transformation Program
- You assess and evaluate information security risks and operational controls in the AWS cloud computing environment
- You assess and evaluate information security risks and controls of Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- You assess and evaluate project execution risks
- You communicate and provide Audit's views on identified risks to relevant partners
- You monitor and track Transform Program status from the 3rd line perspective to ensure accurate reporting
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in computers science or related studies
- 10+ years audit or risk management or technology project management experience (e.g., risk assessment, control design and testing); or hands-on technology background and project management skills.
- Advanced technology skills/coursework (computer programming, info management, or engineering), two or more areas preferred:
- Strong knowledge of overall technology stack including networking, OS, storage, middleware, databases, encryption, and collaborative tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing, preferably AWS cloud computing
- Knowledge of Agile Framework
- Knowledge of IT Operations
- Advanced risk management or information security understanding - risk identification, risk assessment, risk register, risk mitigation, and risk monitoring, etc.
- Advanced project management / organizational skills - be able to lead a project end-to-end including planning, execution and delivery. Be able to handle expectations from various partners including internal teams and managers.
- Verbal skills - be able to logically present a point of view or make logical arguments
- Listening and comprehension - be able to dissect people's arguments or statements and provide counter points logically
- Writing skills - be able to clear write audit reports/memos clearly and logically with good reasoning skills
- Familiarity with FFIEC IT Handbook; NIST SP800-53 Controls; ITIL v3; COBIT 5; CIS benchmarks preferred
- Relevant certifications - CISA, CIA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, PMI preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job : Finance
Primary Location : CALIFORNIA-Monterey Park
Job Posting : Jan 7, 2020, 9:46:25 PM
Shift : Day
Schedule : Full Time
Back to top