HR Technology Systems Analyst (ETL)
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
HR Technology Systems Analyst (ETL)
Reporting to HR Technology Integrations Manager, responsible for delivering integrated business services to assigned HR Organization.
- Develop and maintain complex ETL mappings, workflows, and UNIX shell scripts in a staging/data mart environment, based on technical specifications and other supporting documentation, using Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys Enterprise Scheduler
- Provide input for the creation of technology related project documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that the design meets requirements and is detailed enough to provide to development teams.
- Work with the IT lead and coordinate development, testing, and implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
- Coordination with other infrastructure team members for the standing up and preparation of the servers/applications involved in running the solution being implemented
- Function as SME and supply business and technical knowledge on required subject-areas and systems
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents on a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology, data, and processes versus potential to create recommended solutions
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities
- Resolve issues and defects reported; executes standard software builds developed by software engineers
- Develop and document internal HR Technology standard operating procedures (SOPs), partnering with the HR Resource Center to ensure process documentation remains current; also, produce documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position; the candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional, global/remote teams
- BA/BS degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields or equivalent professional education
- 3 years of experience using Informatica, SQL Server and Unix
- HR Technology experience plus
- Must be a strong communicator and team player
- Ability to be flexible, decision oriented, and motivated
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts, framework and deliverables
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills including the ability to bring together various teams and resources to deliver results
- Proactive, results oriented approach to assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills interacting with various levels of the organization. Good organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Possesses advanced knowledge, skills and abilities required to resolve more complex IT issues.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for multiple functional areas within IT.
- Proven ability to manage a department or a group with multiple disciplines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top