Financial Crimes MI & Reporting Analyst
Do Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
An enthusiastic individual with 1 to 4 years' experience who is interested in data analysis and reporting in the banking / financial industry, and someone who is comfortable working with Clients (Internal) to create reports (New report design and ad-hoc reports) under the guidance of senior staff.
- Execute daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Create and produce reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards as required
- Extract and analyze large, complex data sets from multiple sources with attention to detail and accuracy
- Create, update and/or revise reporting procedure
- Assist in analysis and mapping of source system to a data-warehouse and datamarts
- Assist in performing quantitative analysis
- Develop requirements for reporting solutions based on interaction with Line of Business key stakeholders
- Validate and reconcile reported results using Bank's data governance standards & reporting procedures
- Provide analytics to provide clarity and context for reported results; present reported results to appropriate level of management
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-4 years of work experience (Preferably at a Financial Institution)
- Proficiency in SQL is a must. Experience with designing and writing SQL queries for large relational databases
- Experience with databases including DB2, SQL Server or Oracle
- Basic understanding of data analysis, data profiling and data analytics
- Experience with using macros, complex formulas and pivot tables in Excel
- Experience with creating reports in PowerPoints
- Experience with Business Objects or Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Risk management, Compliance or Audit experience a plus
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptability to change and changing work priorities and ability to drive results
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top