Financial Analyst - Risk Management Finance
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Financial Analyst role on the Risk Management Finance team supporting the Global Financial Crimes Division and Americas Compliance Lines of Businesses
You will be responsible for assisting in the monthly Financial Forecasting and Reporting, involved in complex financial studies, and communication among global cross-functional teams
- You will assist in Financial Forecasting and Reporting
- You will perform Financial studies to identify efficiency opportunities
- You will establish new processes and improve existing processes
- You will track efficiency opportunities and ensure they are realized
- You will maintain strict discipline to ensure on-time submission of key deliverables
- You will partner with Transfer Pricing and Cost Allocation teams to implement appropriate methodologies to ensure compliance with regulatory and tax rules
- You will assist in working sessions with global regions to ensure standard methodologies are applied consistently
- Respond to ongoing and numerous detailed information requests from divisions in Tokyo
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or Finance.
- 0-3 Years Banking Experience (with general understanding of Bank Accounting and Finance principles).
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Able to effectively multi-task and time manage, strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written), carefully considers details, excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills, able to work independently and cultivate collaboration, and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to lead meetings and comfortable presenting at all levels of management.
- Problem resolution skills with strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Japanese (spoken and written) a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top