Electronic Banking Representative
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Electronic Banking Rep III - Specialist
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of ACH Direct Deposit, Prearranged Payment files, Federal Recurring files and Corporate Tax Payments. Responsible for a high level of incoming/outgoing customer service calls to/and from Corporate, Individual and Department User clients. Can perform complex duties associated with one unit and some routine duties of the other unit i.e. customer service or operations. General supervision and instruction is available. Decision making and problem solving ability is higher to resolve the most complex problems in one function. Act as a source of knowledge for Department policies and procedures. Can assist in the training of junior level employees on most routine Department functions. Strong analytical skills required.
- Provide accurate response to ACH, InstaTax, and EDI inquiries from Corporate and Consumer Clients, Department Users, and Financial Institutions. Research basic issues related to transactions and systems.
- Handles more complex client calls independently.
- Possess ability to recognize, research, and evaluate cases that require escalation to management and/or filing of a Questionable Activity Report. Can file QARs as per Bank Policy.
- Obtain necessary regulatory certifications, as mandated by Bank policy, including but not limited to BSA/AML, Privacy, and Elder Abuse Certifications.
- Research and resolve Federal Recurring Reclamations.
- Work with Federal Agencies as required.
- Research and resolve ACH, Insta-Tax, EDI exception items such as rejects, returns, and deletes/reversals.
- Research and resolve Regulation E Claims of Error.
- Process ACH Client Worksheets and Risk Worksheets.
- P rocess and/or verify InstaTax applications for new set-up and changes Research and resolve all Risk Limit Exceptions Process all incoming and outgoing electronic data transmissions for ACH and EDI systems in a timely manner.
- Notify Corporate Client of identified technical problems or determine rationale of delay of client sent files that are off schedule.
- Validate and balance receiving and origination files for all ACH/ EFT items.
- Process Bank by Phone research and return requests.
- Complete and process general ledger request within established timeframes.
Typically requires 2 or more years of direct technical experience and/or demonstrated ability to perform the most complex duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top