Data Integration Engineer for Warehouses
- Charlotte, NC
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Data Integration Engineer
- Support systems that integrate with existing enterprise applications, legacy systems and implement the best data integration approaches to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal technical and functional SME's.
- Work with operations staff to define an operational framework which defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups.
- Perform systems design and analysis; develop code to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems, users and applications components
- Learn to use best Data Integration Standards and Implement Defining and maintaining data quality standards and policies as well as optimizing efficiency and improving processes and document the process and standard methodologies.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, scope identification, understanding the business functionality, setting up the objectives, design, ETL architecture, developing the ETL/ELT processes ,monitoring performance and quality controls to identify improvements.
- The candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with multi-functional teams with direction from senior management. Solid verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience. Able to present complex issues and solutions to mixed audiences, where necessary resolving conflict and complexity by delivering practical solutions
- Looking for experience on Data warehousing concepts, Devops, SQL(Oracle, Greenplum, DB2) and ETL/ELT knowledge (Informatica, Where cape RED), OS (Unix/Linux), Scheduling tools(Autosys, Tidal), Unix, Python.
- In addition to technical skill set, having banking products knowledge is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience with application development and support.
- Knowledge of analysis, design patterns, ETL Architecture.
- Having good expertise in using python frameworks to design & build automation frameworks using python that can run concurrent with high availability option. Should understand the fundamental design principles behind scalable application
- Write efficient reusable programs & has experience in testing & debugging the code
- Have experience in CI/CD concepts, should have experience building script to execute CI/CD process by integrating git or bit bucket
- Full life-cycle development in a banking environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with related experience programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to maintain transparency on work efforts and to ensure design and implementation is understood by all team participants
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills and time management skills and be able to meet deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top