Application Production Support Manager
- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Application Production Support - Engagement Administration, Vice President
- Leads portfolio and runs both project, technical and financial risk: manages cost by making implementation choices consistent with Portfolio's financial goals, manages high level performance by taking into account recommendations from the Change Analysts
- Presents preliminary scope, budget and schedule for Project(s) to the Change Analysts
- Responsible for the coordinated planning and for the prioritization of resources and tasks within the Portfolio
- Provides coordination and leadership in the execution of day-to-day portfolio activities, as appropriate to portfolio objectives
- Balances and approves schedule and P&L scope, resources needs and business objectives changes
- Accountable for continual tracking and analysis of project performance against project plan to ensure project success
- Ensures high level of customer's happiness: acts as the primary customer contact on capture, status and performance, anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure continued business growth, leads Program's steering committee
- Interfaces regularly with business leaders and provides regular status regarding project updates, problems, schedule changes, etc. Prepare and coordinate action plans to address specific business issues/problems.
- Contributes to Account Manager actions
- Initiates a process of continuous improvement within the Program; Carries out Quality principles of the organization
- Coordinates with Product Managers about products availability and customers' needs
- Aligns with internal processes and standards
- Further the strategy and goals of BTG
- 5-10 years' confirmed Portfolio or Program Management experience on technical solutions
- Must have a Bachelor's degree Project or Program Management, or similar discipline, and/or equivalent in experience
- Must have at least three years in a managerial role
- ETL, Informatica, Datawarehouse
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale projects and assembling new business opportunities with the customer
- Must have solid project management skills and experience in developing program documentation, scheduled, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and leading multi-functional teams
- Must have an expertise and passion working with customers to understand their scenarios and business drivers and to respond to their needs
- Must have strong personal computer skills (Word processing, Excel for simple accounting and spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills; must be able to prioritize work which includes taking direction/assignments from several individuals; must be able to multi-task and be able to stay on top of multiple projects and activities
- Must have excellent judgment and common sense as well as good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work cooperatively, interact effectively and develop strong relationship skills both with customers and company personnel serving as part of the project team
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top