Accounting Rotational Analyst Program
Accounting Rotational Analyst Program - 10031021-WD
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Consider this anexcellent opportunity to launch your career in Accounting and Finance. Participate intheControllers Rotational Program - a two-year, entry-levelprogramconsisting of six month rotations in areas such as: Financial Reporting, Controls Advisory and Assurance (SOX), Corporate Accounting, and Business Unit Controllers. You will actively participate in the development and preparation of analytical reports and financial statements.
- CPA review course reimbursement is provided upon successful completion of CPA exam and completion of 2 year rotation program
- CPA test and license fee reimbursement is provided upon successful completion of CPA exam and completion of 2 year rotation program
- Support of General Accounting Experience Requirement (non-attest) to obtain CPA license
This position is available to those completing a bachelor's degreewith a focus on accounting or finance. This position will be located in Tempe, Arizona.
- Prepare reports delivered to the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, regulatory agencies and our parent company
- Design and test internal controls over financial reporting
- Improve business processes, systems and documentation
- Participate in month-end close activities such as financial statement analytical reviews and journal entry preparation
- Participate on project teams working on our latest technology enhancements
- B.A. / B.S.degree (preferably in a business related major including Accounting or Finance) is required
- Internship or previous accounting experience preferred.
- Effective analytic and communication skills with financial acumen and attention to detail.
- Strong academic track record and preferred completion of Intermediate Accounting course work.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- CPA eligible or currently working towards CPA eligibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job : Finance
Primary Location : ARIZONA-Tempe
Job Posting : Oct 24, 2019, 8:29:16 PM
Shift : Day
Schedule : Full Time
Back to top