- Tempe, AZ
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Credit Data Software Engineer will work closely with the Credit Risk Reporting Business Users, Systems Analysts and Subject Matter Experts in building and supporting Credit Data Platforms, including OFSAA and in-house systems. Facilitates implementation of standards and practices that guide the architecture, design and delivery of credit data solutions. Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging financial technologies and possible application to reporting. Works with operations staff to enhance operational framework that supports systems, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of information to appropriate groups. Perform Source Data analysis and implement Data Quality solution across portfolio of Financial Instruments.
- Performs systems design and analysis, develops code, and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems users and applications components
- Develop and support OFSAAI Configuration for the implementation and ongoing development and operations.
- Early identification of development issues and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities.
- Help define the coding standards for the entire application.
- Develop detail-level design documents from functional requirements and adhere to the development and naming standards established.
- Reviewing and evaluating new requirements, change requests and problems by conferring with business analysts and SMEs
- Directing, monitoring and assigning work to those on the team. Provides technical work guidance or mentoring. Estimating, Planning, Organizing and assigning tasks to various team members.
- Representing credit data teams in status and management meetings with business stakeholders
- Partner with Architecture team on development standards, processes, tools, techniques and product selection.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences and management.
- Work within a disciplined change-and-configuration management environment to maintain control over the development and introduction of new function to the operations. Influence the change control team on best practices of handling code migrations between environments.
- Participate in the rollout of any changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using change control, documentation, and full communication with the operations and support
- Third level support for development/production support issues for above mentioned OFSAA modules.
- College degree, preferably a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field or the equivalent
- Technical expertise in OFSAA process, data modeling, and functional design highly desirable
- Strong expertise with database systems, tools, and SQL
- Expertise in Oracle SQL, PLSQL desirable
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex application and data-related problems
- Experience in SDLC, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- In-depth understanding of Data warehousing concepts and dimensional modeling.
- Experience with hands-on technical roles
- Understanding of OFSAA Toolset and ETL tools like Informatica
- Experience in creating and support OFSAA batches using external schedulers.
- Good background in Database Design and SQL, OBIEE, OFSAA
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Experience with Basel II & III, CCAR (Comprehensive capital Analysis and Review) Q&M is desirable
- Subject matter expertise in Banking products and systems for example loans, securities related systems.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top