Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
As Part of the Corporate Functions Technology organization, the System Analyst will support Americas Financial Crimes Compliance (AFCC) by designing and developing data processing solutions using various tools SAS, Informatica ETL, Oracle PL/SQL, Transact SQL, and scripting languages including Unix shell scripting and Python. The Analyst will work closely with business analysts, developers and AFCC to understand requirements and create Functional Design Documents, Detailed Design Documents, Data Sourcing Documents and Unit Test Plans. The Engineer will also work with Production Support to diagnose and remediate production issues.
- Work with project teams, technology stakeholders and vendors for ensuring that the design, development and implementation of applications programs and services are performed within project milestone dates.
- Engage with multiple internal technology teams including infrastructure, middleware, network/system admin, enterprise security to design and develop solutions
- Provide input for the creation of technology related project documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that the design meets requirements and is detailed enough to provide to development teams.
- Work with the IT lead to lead and coordinate development, testing, and implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
- Coordination with other infrastructure team members for the standing up and preparation of the servers/applications involved in running the solution being implemented
- Provide required application support during system failures. Co-ordinate with L1/L2 support teams. Ability to debug technical issues and provide remediation.
Must have 1-3 years' experience using Informatica, Oracle and Unix
Must have 1-2 years' experience in financial industry
Must be a strong communicator and team player
Ability to be flexible, decision oriented, and motivated
Should have in-depth knowledge of the system development life cycles
Risk and Compliance experience is desired
Experience in working with vendor compliance solutions is preferred
Experience using SAS, Informatica , Oracle and UNIX
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top