Shared Services Operations Professional I - Analyst
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Provide subject matter expertise with compliance and surveillance initiatives related to Dodd-Frank Act (DFA), specific to Title VII
- Support Static Data Maintenance including, understanding all facets of static data setups and maintenance and at times performing setup .
- Support the development and validation of quality assurance, plans, test strategies and other DFA project deliverables.
- Establish procedures for upcoming DFA Surveillance responsibilities, including roles and responsibility matrix.
- Collaborate with Static Data Unit to identify potential risks and solutions and lead change.
- Key focus is on strategy related to Internal Audit findings, both interim and ultimate solutions.
- Perform due diligence related to LEI, US person, ISDA disclosure and other Dodd Frank related identifiers.
- Interact and become DFA Liaison with various business areas, including IT, GMDA IT, GMDA Planning CoDA, TDOD, Head Office-Tokyo.
- Collaborate and coordinate meetings, creating diagrams, charts, PowerPoint presentations/procedures.
- Write SQL queries, as needed, to perform data analysis.
- Keep up to date documentation for validation of US person, LEI, Portfolio Reconciliation, and Surveillance Lead and/or assist in the remediation efforts of source systems where applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Back to top