- Budapest, Hungary
Your Team responsibilities -
This position will be of particular interest to individuals looking to take on a role that spans global legal and treasury responsibilities within a large, complex, and rapidly expanding publicly traded company.
The role covers a number of varied duties, including, but not limited to, responsibility for daily global cash balance monitoring, cash position reporting, online payment initiation and global bank account administration.
This role requires strong written and oral communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. The individual will need to demonstrate that he/she can combine strong analytical and qualitative skills with a detailed, hands-on, and efficient approach to administrative tasks. The output of this role is often high-profile in that the reports prepared will be circulated to global executive management.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Review daily cash balances and prepare cash transfers to fulfill global funding needs.
- Input treasury and corporate funds transfers, as well as intercompany funding transfers.
- Consolidate weekly cash position reporting; maintain key cash diary events.
- Assist on FX reporting and FBAR reporting tasks.
- Coordinate bank account opening/closing/changing processes with relationship banks; liaise on related documentary matters.
- Maintain global bank account and corresponding signatory database. Ensure compliance with local signatory authority mandates and initiate updates at banks as necessary.
- Assist with maintenance and administration of global bank account services.
- Fulfill various government and bank documentary filing obligations.
- Support internal and external audit and compliance for cash investments, debt activity and treasury transactions.
- Analyze bank fees.
- Assist in various treasury projects. Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by line manager.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel -
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business Administration or other similar concentration
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably within a treasury / cash management or similar role in a banking environment
- Exposure to working with foreign currencies and cash / cash investments within a multi-jurisdiction environment
- Experience working within an international and multicultural environment and operating across multiple time zones
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking skills, and time management skills
- Ability to manage administrative tasks with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to formulate presentation materials in a professional and logical format
- Proactive individual, eager to take personal ownership and able to work independently
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top