Technical Program Manager (Cloud migration)
- Budapest, Hungary
Your Team responsibilities
As a Technical Program Manager for MSCI's Program Management Office, you will be responsible for assisting in the execution of a multi-year cloud migration program, you will participate in the requirements gathering for reusable design patterns, and you will work directly with application development teams to assist with application modernization, cloud transformation and DevOps adoption initiatives. The successful candidate will have experience supporting IT Product Lifecycle Management including product conceptualization, development, launch, training, and operationalization. A strong desire to become a cutting-edge industry leader in deploying and managing cloud-based services is essential.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Partner with Engineering teams to develop and maintain Cloud project lifecycle processes.
- Assist the infrastructure team to establish and improve lightweight and reliable processes for end to end service provisioning, reporting and decommissioning automation
- Interface with application teams to understand& document their use case requirements for cloud hosted solutions
- Interface with cloud service providers to determine applicability of service offerings for app team use cases as well as the impact of service availability in specific regions based on published service offering roadmaps
- Assist with developing and maintaining Cloud& DevOps standards, policies, processes and procedures to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Effectively communicate and consult with business users, developers and the infrastructure team to design innovative cloud-based infrastructure solutions, including re-architecture and migration of existing on-prem applications, which affordably meet business SLAs
- Create and present professional grade deliverables such as timeline and project deliverable documents, technical drawings, and presentations
- Keep pace with emerging tools, techniques, and products for cloud platforms, hosting Windows and Linux based web applications, High Performance Compute (HPC), and elastic compute environments
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years IT Infrastructure Engineering experience
- 2+ Years managing enterprise cloud based infrastructure environments
- 1+ Years managing and leading complex, mission-critical infrastructure initiatives in an enterprise environment
- Microsoft Azure certified preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including fluency in English
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top