Share Point Online and Power Apps Developer
- Pune, India
Share Point Online and Power Apps developer for designing and Developing solutions using PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint online.
Scope of Responsibility
- Assess the functional requirements of HR and create technical specifications and propose solution.
- Design and Develop solutions using PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint online.
- Support existing PowerApps and SharePoint online applications.
- Modify existing SharePoint 2013 Designer workflows and forms.
- Functional and unit testing of the applications and components.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Overall 5+ years of experience in IT Industry and SharePoint.
- Knowledge and Experience in PowerApps (Canvas and Model Driven).
- Knowledge and in Power Automate.
- Basics of SharePoint online sites (Lists, Libraries, Team sites, Communication sites.).
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 Workflows
- Experience in customizing forms using SharePoint designer 2013, HTML, Jquery and CSS.
- Experience in CSOM and SharePoint REST API.
- Excellent communication skills.
Overall 5+ years of experience in IT Industry and Microsoft Share Point Online and Power Apps
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top