Your Team responsibilities
The role is within IT-Risk as part of the Security Architecture and Risk Assessment team. The team provides guidance and expertise on the review of existing and design of new solutions. You will need to have a wide-ranging competency in Information Security areas and be comfortable working in an International company. This is an excellent opportunity to help design, develop and assist solution teams to adhere to industry standards and best practices working with cutting edge technologies across the enterprise.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- You will assess proposed designs and identify Security Risks and advise on appropriate remediation. This will be working with a variety of teams: internal engineering teams on services, product teams on development and deployment of Security tooling with our IT Risk teams.
- You will need to understand business requirements and be able to translate into technical requirements.
- You will need to work with different project methodologies, including Agile and DevOps.
- You will need to be able to communicate risks with senior stakeholders within the business and agree remediation plans.
- At least 5 years of experience within the security field
- Have strong knowledge of Cloud technologies (esp. Azure), Linux, Windows and networking technologies
- Have clear understanding and working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and their associated challenges
- Have experience of deploying resilient enterprise grade IT security solutions (e.g. next-gen firewalls, IPS, SIEMs etc.)
- Be able to translate technical issues into business issues and vice versa
- Worked with Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD pipelines and building security into DevOps. Some development experience would be an advantage
- Experience of working with Containers/ Clusters and Docker/ Kubernetes particularly Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Possess a solid working knowledge of risk assessment frameworks and methodologies
- A relevant IT degree and CISSP are desirable.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.