Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Frankfurt, Germany
Your Team responsibilities:
The MSCI Real Estate Sales Specialist drives the growth of our Real Estate data and analytics products with investors, institutions, banks, insurance companies, listed companies and other investors in real estate. This includes the management of existing client relationships as well as the expansion into new accounts. We follow a consultative selling approach aiming to understand our clients' needs well, seeking to add value through our data and tools.
This position is a highly visible role working in a targeted, sales driven environment. The sales specialist will be involved various aspects of account management including senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, and increasing revenue through new sales and strategic account planning. The sales specialist will have close customer proximity and a management style which will enable her/him to contribute actively to discussions regarding the product and service development
Your key responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals within the sales Territory
- Identify and close sales with new prospects and existing clients
- Increase market penetration by identifying, cold calling and closing sales with new clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Management experience associated with running a sales team would be an advantage.
- Position new MSCI products and MSCI research
- Strategic account planning
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
- Sales Experience, ideally within Real Estate market
- Significant and relevant sales experience
- Excellent communication skills which includes fluency in both English and German
- Good analytical skills are a plus
- Up to date IT skills (MS Office, Excel& PowerPoint)
- Experience in using CRMs like Salesforce would be a benefit
- Having a confirmed interest for Real Estate investment and Finance markets. An understanding of performance analytics or risk management (ideally within Real Estate would also be an advantage
- Willingness to travel in the region
- Degree from a recognized business school or university (Bachelor's Degree / Master/CFA would be a plus)
How we'll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top