MSCI is searching for the right individual to a fill a role within our Workplace Technology organization. In this role, an individual will be responsible for implementing solutions and processes leveraging tools in the Microsoft 365 site with a focus on creating a secure and productive experience for peers and colleagues within a hybrid working environment.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your skills and experie
- Under the guidance of architectural resources, provided engineering leadership and implementation support for global initiatives
- Implement solutions within the Microsoft 365 stack focused on increasing employee productivity
- Provide guidance and mentorship for peers and colleagues within the Workplace Technology organization
- Responsible for day to day monitoring and proactive maintenance of UEM platforms within the Microsoft 365 stack as well as third party tools used to augment Microsoft entitlements
- Ownership and resolution of level 3 escalations
- Documentation and process definition
- Experience with the following platforms and technologies:
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Azure Active Directory
- Basic Azure administration skills
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Windows 10, including Autopilot
- Patching principles, including Windows Update for Business
- Windows Hello for Business
- Microsoft Defender
- Conditional Access
- Software distribution and maintenance
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 Licensing Model
- Documentation development and review
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Willingness to work within and team with architectural oversight
- Willingness to grow and expand skillset to meet the demand of evolving technology and business requirements
The following experience and skills are nice to have, but not a deal breaker! Please feel free to apply if you feel you are lacking in any of the areas. There are no perfect candidates and willingness to learn and grow within this role is the most important skillset.
- Power BI, Azure Sentinel, or other reporting tools
- Experience with the MSIX platform
- Experience Windows Package Manager
- Experience with a hybrid working model
- Experience with VMware Horizon, Citrix XenApp, or other legacy virtualization platforms
- Apple Business Manager
- Power Platform
- Azure Automation
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.