Managed Services Analyst
- Budapest, Hungary
Your Team responsibilities -
The Managed Services team is a client facing production group who ensures end to end that the clients' portfolio data is processing through MSCI's risk management products in a quality and timely manner.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Generate Reconciliation and Quality Assurance reports post upload of client portfolios and carry out checks for correctness of the data upload, comment on exceptions
- Support the Managed Services team in their day-to-day tasks for ensuring quality and timeliness of their regular deliverables,
- Respond to client in case of any queries from their side. Proactively contact client in case of SLA or data quality breach.
- Work with other functional teams within the organization including PdM, PjM, Dev, Implementation teams.
- Gradually gain an understanding of Risk Financial Management and Performance Analytics methodologies
- Leverage IT skills (Excel, VBA, R, Python, SQL) to come up with automated solutions or requirements to optimize client-specific workflows
- Create / update custom reports for internal purposes to ensure our best practices are being applied across all clients
- Understand the analytics behind different MSCI products and learn in and out of the products
- It's a Global Team and requires close collaboration between different geographic zones
- Work as team with the client to resolve issues and maintain the relationship
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Actuarial Science, Finance or similar subject
- Exposure to statistical software like Visual Basic, Matlab, R, Python, Stata, E-views, SAS will be an added plus
- Candidates pursuing certifications like CFA / FRM / CAIA will be an added advantage
- +1 year of experience in the financial investment domain, in similar role and / or managing financial data is a plus. Recent college graduate with internship experience will also be considered
- Understanding of global financial markets, different financial instruments traded and investment risk management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top