Index Product Intern
- Monterrey, Mexico
The individual will be supporting MSCI's Index Products team, which is the team responsible for defining and implementing business strategies across all client segments. The various aspects of the Index Product segment include data sales and index licensing to a range of market participants, including pension plans, asset managers, ETF providers, wealth managers, brokers dealers, hedge funds and custodians.
Scope of Responsibility
The Index Products intern will be an important contributor to our regional strategy management by directly supporting one or more specific strategies. This will involve working closely with the local team in Monterrey as well as supporting strategy owner(s) through:
• Research and competitive intelligence projects
• Creation or maintenance of insightful reports
• Database management
• Ad-hoc projects related to specific strategies
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
• High attention to detail
• Superior knowledge of spreadsheet tools
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills, ability to break down complex issues into smaller manageable parts.
• General understanding of the investment management process and intellectual curiosity
• Good team player
• Be able to prioritize effectively and work under time constraints
No previous experience required
Programming skills are a plus.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top