Your Team responsibilities
We are seeking a Vice President, Digital Marketing Insights and Analytics to lead the implementation of marketing tracking, reporting and analytic solutions that provide insightful data and visualizations. Candidates will have proven experience analyzing key account and client marketing data and present insight-led stories that inspire action. This includes facilitating discussions with key stakeholders to understand marketing objectives, provide strategic counsel and define KPIs.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect ...
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Be a great data storyteller. Synthesize complex data sets into clear, concise, and compelling insights that inspire action through powerfully engaging narratives that drive growth for our brand and business
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to measure marketing effectiveness; translate business objectives into measurable goals, define key performance indicators and relevant benchmarks
- Create interactive data stores in business intelligence tools (PowerBI preferred) by visualizing key insights to tell your story and convey the most meaningful information
- Apply analytic reasoning to draw out insights in alignment with business priorities, explain the logic and reasoning to stakeholders, and deliver recommendations in alignment with strategy
- Lead insights-driven discussions across marketing and internal teams to communicate a comprehensive view of the client experience
- Extract, transform and blend a diverse data set of data sources from systems and relational databases (e.g., CRM, SQL, Google Analytics) using tools such as Excel, SQL and PowerBI
- Inform the optimal marketing mix based on campaigns and business goals
- Flag and monitor data quality to ensure confidence in the data used for analysis
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in marketing analytics or customer insights, B2B experience preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, and WebTrends (Google Analytics Certified preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience in web analytics methodologies including but not limited to clickstream analysis, A/B testing and social media brand analysis
- Advanced data analysis skills with the ability to clearly present complex information in a simple manner, discern business meaning and inspire action based upon your point of view through strong storytelling
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence tools; Microsoft Power BI (preferred) and Qlik to design data visualizations and dashboards to effectively evaluate marketing campaigns and communicate insights
- Experience in translating business objectives into measurement goals
- Experience data blending in relational databases through ETL tools/languages such as SQL, Excel
- A self-starter who can achieve results in an intense, fast-paced, virtual team environment; handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in advising and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business to achieve strategic objectives
- Proficient in statistical techniques (e.g. cluster and regression analysis) and tools to derive insights from large, complex data environments
- Working knowledge of tag management tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager)
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.