- Budapest, Hungary
Your Team responsibilities :
To do this job well, you need to be a perpetual learner. You should know the landscape of tools and best practices utilized to ship code fast and maintain highly available services. Take that knowledge, and evangelize it, implement it, and scale it. We're not looking for just a coder (but that skill is required). You must solutions that will work across the company. This includes contributing to the system design of our apps to ensure the operations to build and deploy that app are automation-friendly and scalable.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
You will wear many 'hats' depending on the project and need to feel comfortable with change. You must be adaptable
- Communicate effectively over calls and email since many teams are in other offices.
- Help teams containerize their workloads (both the theoretical and implementation)
- At as an ambassador to the AppDev teams, representing the vision and goals of the centralized MSCI DevOps team.
- Troubleshoot pipeline automation, reports, and tests.
- Deliver proof-of-concepts to support new requirements.
- Must be able to keep the big picture in mind while working through details.
Have at least 4 years of experience in a job with following responsibilities:
- Hands on experience automating infrastructure with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform
- Experience hosting workloads in the cloud
- Comfortable working in a metrics driven environment.
- Comfortable in programming language like Java, C#, or C++
- Experience with scripting languages like Go, Python, Bash
- Hands on experience with CI tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Artifactory
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top